What Is Good Nutrition?
Good nutrition means your body gets all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals it needs to work its best. The goal of a good nutrition is to help improve body composition, health and performance – All at the same time
UptiFit, believes and follows the Precision Nutrition coaching system, the largest private nutrition coaching and research company in the world.
Our Eat-Well Coaching is realistic, built for long-term success, and accepts you for who you are, unlike many popular crash diets that are not healthy, harmful, and short term.
Our Eat-Well Coaching Program will help you find your weakness, find what’s holding you back, find what’s keeping you from succeeding and will fix it. We employ and teach you nutritional strategies you need to reach the following goals:
Look Better – improve your body composition
- Weight Loss
- Muscle gain
- Reduce body fat percentage
- Increase Lean body mass
Feel Better – improve your health
- Reduce the risk of some diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, some cancers, and osteoporosis
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Lower high cholesterol
- Improve your ability to fight off illness
- Improve your ability to recover from illness or injury
Perform Better – improve your performance
- Increase your energy level and stamina
- Improve your zone training
- Improve your athletic performance
To reach theses goals, Our Eat-Well Coaching will teach you:
- What to eat (which foods are best for your body type and your goals)
- How much to eat (No calorie counting but your right portions)
- How to eat it (Eat slowly and stop when you are 80% full)
- When to eat (Food Timing)
At UptiFit, we utilize the most current, established research findings from health and nutritional sciences in order to provide you with one-on-one guidance for sustainable lifestyle changes.